Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

VTG Week 1

Yesterday marked the end of the first week of my Virtual Training Group with PT Mollie and 13 other willing victims friendly participants (including a London-based fitness blogger I love, mainly because her life is wonderful, stylish escapism).

Thoughts so far?

Good for hitting the goals I've set.
Some really friendly, diverse and interesting people taking part.
I like the weekly recipe idea/inspirational thoughts so far.

One problem though is that my goals did not include me calorie counting AKA not eating too much, which I'm really struggling with. Although I lost 1.6lbs this week, I really think that was lucky fluctuation. Although I'm not going to change my weight loss goal to calorie based yet (24/7 calorie counting wears me out!) I think I just need to stay mindful that excess calories = not fulfilling goal no.1 = feeling embarrassed when I weigh in on Mondays.

One goal I am going to change is getting to sleep before 11pm, because jumping in bed at 10:50 and thinking "I am in bed! This totally counts!!" does not, in reality, count. So 11 is changing to 10:30pm.

Yesterday's stats (last week's in brackets 'cause I didn't blog them):
Weight - 192.4lbs (194lbs)
% Body Fat - 29.5 (29.3)
% muscle mass - 35.4 (35.5)
BMI - 26.1 (26.3)
Waist - 33in (no change)
Hips - 44in (no change)

Hoping the small rise in body fat and loss in muscle mass are just ein kleiner blip (yep my adjectives come out German sometimes).

In other news: WHEN WILL IT BE SUMMER? I NEED HEAT AND SUN!!

Anyone else struggling with darkness + rain + wanting to eat like it's time to hibernate?

No comments:

Post a Comment